About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thurgood Marshall by Mohammed


Thurgood Marshall

By Mohammed

 

Hello! My name is Thurgood Marshall. (People Cheer “Thurgood”) I was born in 1908. I had to go to a school only for black children. In 1929, I marry a lady named Vivian “Buster” Burey. My life became better. Four years later, I graduated from Howard Law School and continued his life.
 
Then, I got a job to learn about law, the black people and the white people got separated from each other. Also they go separated from schools, bathrooms, water fountains, and diners. So then,I became a judge and balanced the law so everything can be equal. I had to face: Brown v. Board of Education. I won the case so black children and white children can go to school together. My wife died in February 1955.  I retired being a judge in 1991 and I died in 1993. Because of everything I did, white children and black children can go to school together.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment