About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Friday, June 14, 2013

Abe Lincoln By Jada


Abe Lincoln

By Jada

 

          Hi, my name is Abraham Lincoln. I was born February, 12 1809.I died April ,15 1865 when I was 56. I married Mary Todd in 1842 when I was 21. I had many connections in my life and one of them was Ha




rriet Tubman who was a speaker too.

     I was elected the 16th president of the United States of America in 1851 and reelected in 1854 . I had 4 children, one girl and two boys . my wife was very helpful. She helped me with my work .It was not easy being the president.

          In 1850 my little boy Eddie died I felt like worked to much. In one point of my life I was a lawyer and  elected to the United House of Representatives. I was assassinated by John Wilkes Both when I  was only 56 years old .Me and my wife were watching a play at the ford theater at 10:15 I was shot the next day I died.           

 

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment