About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thomas Jefferson by Isabella


Thomas  Jefferson 

By Isabella

Hi my name is Thomas Jefferson(waving)I was born in the year of 1743.In the years I spend most of my time reading and write I loved to read lots when I am young I dreamed of being  a great  lawyer. I wrote my dream down with my wondering how it’s like.

 

In1767 I became a lawyer I new I will love to be a lawyer my old dream p roved that I will be a great lawyer. I love be being a lawyer. I found a pretty women her name is Martha.  In a second I stared to love her. She stared back amazed. in 1772 I married Martha.

 

I am fames because I was the mane person to write the declaration of independence .in 1801 I became the third the third president of the untied states of America I am vary glad I am here I said loud and clear I am good never bad don’t steel it is vary bad.

 

Martha had four children. when she born the forth child was born she died two weeks after when she died  I stared to cry I loved her so much. When all my children was older I went to my home century. I had so much fun there with my family. In 1809 I retuned to VA. I was so happy to retuned to my VA house. I died in virgina  in 1820      

No comments:

Post a Comment