About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Monday, June 10, 2013

Cesar Chavez by:Denwood

Cesar Chavez
By Denwood

 

Hello! My name is Cesar Chavez.  (waves sign) I was born in 1927 on a farm in Arizona. I had to leave school when I was in 8th grade because I needed to help my mother.I was a migrant farmer.

 

 

I stand up for unfairnes to the farm workers. I Thuogth that the farm worker should form there own union. I married woman named Helen fabela in 1948. In 1944 I joind the u.s. navey. 

I was a migrant farmer.In 1965 farm owners cut the wokers pay.I thougth that farmers should have lunch breaks and clean  

Water.It took 5 years for the grape growers to get better.

In 1952 I begin working for the comutiey.

 

I was famous because I saved lot’s of farm wokers lives

 

I died in 1993.Iwas great because I SAVED! Lot’s of farmers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment