About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Monday, June 17, 2013

Jackie Robinson by Kate



                                 Jackie Roosevelt Robinson

By Kate

 

Hi! I’m Jackie Robinson! I’m so happy to be here to talk to you all about my life! I worked hard for my family. I got in trouble a lot when I was little, the police watched me carefully when I was little, it’s because I stole things from store’s and shop’s, but my family and friend’s helped me to be a responsible, loyal, young student. I was born on January 31, 1919. My family was poor when I was little.

 

When I was in high school I was very athletic, but in high school and college I had to drink from a different water fountain then white people. I mean seriously, that is just wrong. The only thing that’s different between us is skin color. Like I said I was very athletic person. I played many sports. But the most famous sport I played is baseball! I was the first African American person to be in a major baseball league! Ohh! Back in the olden days! People didn’t like me just because of my skin color. I mean seriously. Naha girlfriend!  I got married to my wife! She’s so pretty! Then I had three kids, David, Shoran and, Jackie jr. I died in 1972 from old age. It was a sad day. Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment