About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Friday, June 14, 2013

Helen Keller by Elizabeth


Helen Keller

By Elizabeth

          Hello, my name is Helen Keller. I was born in Alabama in 1880. I have a teacher named Anne Sullivan. She taught me to read Braille because I am deaf and blind. Braille is a special alphabet made out of dots. I studied at Radcliffe College and learned everything everyone else did. I graduated in 1904 I am famous because I am a author and I leaned to listen by using people vibration.
      I also acted and performed on stage and gave many speeches. In 1964 I was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I helped others who were also deaf and blind. I loved flowers, but mostly roses. I also had a dog from I was a little girl until I was a old lady. I died June first 1968. After a long life spent helping others.


No comments:

Post a Comment