About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Eleanor Roosevelt by Willie


Eleanor Roosevelt Speech

By Willie




 

Hello! My name is Eleanor Roosevelt. (Waves Hand) I was born in New York City in 1884.I had two younger brothers they stayed with my mother. I learned how to read and write when I was three. I loved to read and write my mom cared about me very much. When it was my eighth birthday my mother had a disease.

 

I went to the school of England in 1899 I made bunch of friends. I left New York and came back to be a teacher in 1902 then I met a man named Franklin we got marry in 1905. I work with the red cross and the navy department to help American servicemen during world war 1.I joined the league of women voters ; the 19 Amendment is passed, granting women’s  the right to vote.

 

I died in 1962 at age 78 before I died I was remembered because I work to make peoples life’s better.

No comments:

Post a Comment