About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Monday, June 17, 2013

Cesar Chavez by Beommo


Cesar Chavez speech

By Beommo

 

Hola! me llamo Cesar Estrada Chavez. I was born in March 31,

1927 in Yuma Arizona.

 

I went to find schools but then I finally found one. I went to

School but I quit school in 8th  grade to work in the farms.

Once I grew up I went to the navy to train. After I came back

I married a person named Helen fabela. Once we married we moved to a poor place called Sal Si Puedes.

 

 In Sal Si Puedes I became friends with this catholic person named Donald mcdonell. Donald told me that the customers were fighting about grapes so I had to make changes. Then a person named Fred Ross came to my house and told me to join in his community club. So I joined. I was getting good at organizing people so I became leader. When it was speaking time I said no violence and to stop eating grapes because farmers work too hard. I died 1993 April 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment