About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Geroge Washington Carver By Collin


George Washington Carver Speech

By Collin

 

My name is George Washington Carver. (munches peanut) I was born in 1864 on a farm. The owner of the farm kept slaves. I was one of those slaves and it was very hard for me. I got to leave the farm in 1875. The only thing that was on my mind was school.

 

In 1877 I got to go to school at Tuskegee Institute for black children. I finished high school in 1880 to go to college. In college I studied science. I finished college in 1896 to go help farmers and I told farmers to plant peanuts and sweet potatoes. (chews sweet potatoes fries)

 

I started to studied peanuts because I was amazed by them. I made over 300 products and studied over 170 different peanuts! I died in 1941. I was awesome!


3 comments: