About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Friday, June 14, 2013

Helen Keller by Elizabeth


Helen Keller

By Elizabeth

 

                   Hi. I’m Helen Keller. I was born in Alabama in 1880. When I was two I had a really bad fever and soon became blind and deaf. My mom and dad got me a teacher named Ann Sullivan. She taught me Braille. It is a set of dots for each letter. At first I didn’t get it but when I was six Ann brought me to the water pump. she turned on the water. The water fell straight in my hand.  Then Ann spelled the word water in my hand. I soon understood it. Now I wanted to learn about all the stuff around me.                                                                                                                                   When I got older I went to Radcliff Collage. I mostly studied writing. I soon graduated college and became a author. I also starred in my on movie about myself. Ann died on October 20 1936 so I started to travel with Polly Tomson. I died June first 1968.  


No comments:

Post a Comment