About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thomas Jefferson By Joshua

Thomas Jefferson
By Joshua
 
          Hi! My name is Thomas Jefferson. I was born in April 13, 1745 in Shadwell, a farm town in Virginia. I went to school. Then when I was age eleven my father died. I stopped going to school. I went to college called William and Mary. It took me two years to graduate.  I married Martha Whales Skeleton.
I bought the Louisiana territory from France. I returned to my home town Virginia with my wife and kids. Finally, I became the third president. I wrote the Decoration of Independence. It took me four years to finish it and two years to publish it.
 I died on July 4th 1845. People call me The Father of the Decoration of Independence.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment