About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Monday, June 10, 2013

Pocahontas By Harneet


Pocahontas Speech

By Harneet

 

Hello! my name is Pocahontas.(Waves hand ) I was born in east coast of north America in 1595. At age eight I learned how to plant crops. My dad fought between setters. I was scared that my dad will die.

 

When I was 16 I saved a English man from death sentence. When I was 20 years old I wanted Native Americans and the English to understand that I worked hard for peace. The daughter of the Chief Powhatan. In 1606 I learned  how to speak English so I could trade things.  In 1614 I got married John Rolfe. In 1616 I traveled to England to have a better life. 

 


I died in 1617 at the age 23. I died with a disease. After my death I still remembered by a movie and there is a statue of me in Jamestown, Virginia. I am buried in England.    

No comments:

Post a Comment