About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Monday, June 10, 2013

Betsy Ross by Izzy


Betsy Ross Speech

By Izabella   

 

Hello, my name is Betsy Ross. (Curtsy) I was born in 1757 on January 1rst. I lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I had a lot of sisters and brothers.  I went to school when I was six .

 

I learned how to sow really well at school. So I joined a sowing shop. I think my parents thought I had a great trade. I found my true love at the sowing shop his name was John Ross.

 

1776 john Ross dies and  George Washington asks me to sow the American flag. On 1777 my flag becomes official .  

 

After I met  John claypool  and we get married in 1783. He dies in 1817 .

 

I die in 1836 when I was 84.I hope you keep on telling my stories . Thank you Betsy Ross. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment