About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thomas Jefferson by Ryan


Thomas Jefferson


By Ryan

I am Thomas Jefferson and I was born on April 13 1743. I went to the college of William and Mary. I was a great thinker and writer. When I was done with   college I became lawyer. I invented stuff to help make my life easier. I was the youngest of the   continental congress, and I was the lead author of the declaration of independence.  I was against slavery, but I owned a lot of slaves. When John Adams was president I was vice president. In 1801 I became president. I bought the Louisiana territory, to double the size of the country.  In 1809 I returned to Virginia. I was the father of the university of Virginia. I died on the same day as John Adams, July 4 1826.





No comments:

Post a Comment