About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thomas Jeffreson by Natasha


Thomas Jefferson Speech

By Natasha

 

Hello, my name is Thomas Jefferson. ( pretend to write) I was born in the year 1743 in Virginia. As a child I enjoyed reading I worked hard in school and went to the college of William and Mary.

 

 


 


In the year 1767 I became a lawyer and in the year 1772 I married Martha Wayles skelton. I also built my beloved Virginia home Monticello which means Small Mountain.

 

In the year 1767 I drafted and wrote the Declaration of Independence and in the year 1801 I became the third president of the United States of America. I helped buy the

Louisiana Territory   

 In the year 1809 I returned to Virginia and died there year1826.when I died I wanted to be remembered as the father of the Declaration of Independence .   

No comments:

Post a Comment