About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Monday, June 17, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr. by Liam


Martin Luther King Jr. Speech

By Liam

 

I’m Martin Luther King Jr. I was born in Atlanta Georgia in 1929.
When I was little I was told I could not play with many other children because of the color of my skin. I didn’t understand why they cared about the color of my skin! I went to school at David T. Howard elementary.

 

I went to high school at Atlanta Laboratory School, I went  college at Morehouse College in Atlanta when I was fifteen. I  grew up and had many speeches and marches for equal rights between blacks and whites. In 1953 I married a women named Coretta Scott. Ten years later in 1963 I had my famous I have a dream speech at the Lincoln memorial in D.C. a year later I won the Nobel peace prize. In 1968 I was shot and killed by James Earl Ray.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment