About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thomas Jefferson by Zeke


Thomas Jefferson


By Zeke
 Hello, my name is Thomas Jefferson I was born in April 13 in 1743 in Virginia. I lived in a farm. When I was 14 my dad died.


 

I went to college when I was 16. I loved to reading. I read 15 hours pour a day. When I finished college in 1762 I became a lawyer. In my lifetime people learned law by  working in a lawyer office I chose to work in Williamsburg with a friend.

 

in about 1767 i began to designingg a house for himself i named my house MONTICELLO which means little MOUNTAINITALIAN I spent more than 40 years designing and redesigning the home my house still stands today my house has 43 room in my house.


 


When I fell in love when I met MATH she liked the same thing that I did. She danced and read books. We also loved to play music together. I died on the same day that John Adams did on July 4 on 1826. It was 50 years after both men had signed the declaration of independence. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment