About Our Biographies

Tell about what the project is

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cesar Chavez by Derek


Cesar Chavez Speech

By Derek

 

Hello, my name is Cesar Chavez. I was born in 1927 in Alabama I spent time with my family farming growing crops and vegetables when I was little. I moved to many places and I went to more than 30 schools. My family sold our farm and moved to California. I graduated school in the 8th grade. I work with the farm with my family

 

I married Helen Fabela.   I had no children when I married her.

 

My contributions were helping farmworkers to get money and to go to school and to the doctor.

 

I am connected to a person named Dolores Huerta she was a farmer and helped her family with the farm. She met me when I was at a meeting. She was born April 10th, 1930 she lived in Mexico.

 

I died in 1993 at the age of 66 years old.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment